Tuesday 16 October 2018

100 Word Challenge: Term: 4: Week: 1


The Year 3000:

I ran across the platform inside the dome. The year was 3000 and the earth had been thrown out of orbit of the sun. If you went outside without a space suit, you would freeze in the cold environment. I reached my destination, the hall of history. I watched the holographic pictures of earth when it was orbiting the sun, it reminded me of a time when the grass grew and the air was warm. No domes existed, instead there were cities around the globe and ships crossed the seas. If only we blocked that meteor from hitting the moon...

1 comment:

  1. I very unique way to use the prompt, Poen. Please, reread your sentences to check that what you have written is grammatically correct. Your writing is perfectly punctuated. I look forward to reading your next 100 Word Challenge.

    ReplyDelete